The exploitation of artists and, models in the current era is unacceptable. To solve this challenging issue we created an advanced system that can match faces that other people upload to the subjects. Using a sophisticated microservices design the code base is extensible and; allows for further integrations to be added to the software.

What it does

You can create accounts and then post images; your images then have

How we built it

Git, monster and, a lot of microservices.

Challenges we ran into

The AI model was very hard to train and it does not want at a reasonable rate.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

  • it works
  • 10% of the time

What we learned

  • not to touch ai as it doesnt play nice
  • golang is good

What's next for Stable Head Identification Train

nothing, it is a mess.

Built With

Share this project: