Go is well suitable for working close to the back-end accessing a wide choice of sql databases. This tool is made for administration of these by browsers on the command-line or with minimalistic html formating on screen.
- access via login mask or bookmarks
- credentials stored in secure cookies
- fast dumping of database content
- navigation in ASCII-Art
- inserting and querying data is NOT finished so far
- potentially changing database driver (TODO)
Using golang was fun as it provides readable syntax, modern iterators, strong and safe typing, protection while accessing bytes from database queries, and well maintained standard libraries for easy work on requests, URLs and formatted strings.
I had upload screenshots once more AFTER subsciption, as they disappeared while changing their order during regular submission.