This workspace contains API's for sports, video games data, and messaging/social media integration.
See Inspiration below for ideas that you can build with this workspace.
Developers can use OpenAPI(Swagger) definition provided in this workspace for API generation in your application.
Mock servers are provided, you can utilize them to test API's without subscribing to external services.
Services used in this workspace:
- D&D 5e API
- HaloAPI and so on. you can find more details in each API documentation
- American Football
- Age of Empires II
- Dungens and Dragons
- Halo 5
- Magic the Getherings
- Pokemon TCG
Cheer up for your team's win
- Automatically cheer up on tweeter if your favorite team wins the match
Brag about your video game achievements
- When you made some achievements or high score in the game, app can automatically post on social media
Match schedules and League Information
- Get notified about match schedules and league information on your mobile
Track your favourite atheletes
- You can build an app that can monitor player's performance, rating and sends alerts using messaging services.