Halloween has always been considered the spookiest festival of all time. Wearing costumes and cosplaying your favorite witches has always been fun. Not only that getting candy and scaring people is fun in itself. But has it ever occurred to you how many scares are there? Then this place is for you my mate. Simply click on the get scare tab and find a new scare. It randomly picks any scare and the fun part is that you will also be to see some amazing images for the same.
What it does
It is just a static HTML website that helps you understand the types of spooks which are currently known.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
The first challenge I ran was the parallax effect with transform movement. It was pretty difficult at first to find the solution. But in the end, I found the solution.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Created a website completely myself in two days.
- Participating in the hackathon. ## What I learned
- Understanding the power of HTML and CSS.
- Designing web pages from scratch.
- Learning and hosting website. ## What's next for Spook Me Website
- fixing the get scare page. I will be making it more interactive and more knowledgeable.
- Will be adding more spooky web designs.