Inspiration

Developed as part of the Computational Biology Summer Program with Memorial Sloan Kettering

What it does

Implements a graph based method to deconvolve Linked Reads

How I built it

Initially developed using a Depth-First Search, but without embedded information on connected components, processed barcodes first and enumerated over correlating pairs.

Challenges I ran into

Understanding the large code base developed for SPAdes and getting all the pieces to work together.

What I learned

How to work with an existing code base and reading other's code rather than developing everything myself.

What's next for spades

Correcting the input files so that people can rerun SPAdes directly from barcode_deconvolution_stage rather than starting from an earlier step

Built With

Share this project:
×

Updates