Nomal browser ratio
When browser height > width
When browser width is about 2 times bigger than height
I just like to make something cool and also teach me more while I am doing it.
What it does
A basic game that can be played in different mode just by changing your browser dimension.
How I built it
- Making the basic idea
- Finding tools to do it
- Start to do some test
- In the process, I may have new ideas
- Do a lot of tests and commit changes.
- Finish up before the deadline.
Challenges I ran into
- Sometimes my fix only creates more problems.
- I am new with the concept of grid.
- Finding ways to make everything fit in any viewport is harder than I thought.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- I find the way and finish the project.
- I have learned a lot of useful things, especially grid.
What I learned
- Moving images based animation.
- How to have fun with challenges
What's next for Space Invasion 2-1
I am trying to find a way for it to work on mobile browser app. The app cannot run too many images as one.