Etherum has Remix IDE (https://remix.ethereum.org) which allows one to write, compile, deploy and interact with smart contracts over the browser without any setup. Sorobix is the Remix IDE for setllar blockchain (XLM) using Soroban!
What it does
Sorobix provides the user an IDE on the cloud freely accessible to access and interact with the Smart Contracts on Soroban. We provide in-house support for
- Account Creation on FutureNet
- Faucet Money Deposits via FriendBot
- Compiling Rust smart contracts on the web
- Deploying these smart contracts on the Futurenet
- Invoking existing deployed smart contracts using their Contract ID
We beleive this will take the Soroban Smart Contracts to new horizons as the community can now try out Soroban on-to-go with 0 local setup! With endless possibilities of integrating this in the existing ecosystem, for example, integrating these with our official Soroban documentation, and many more, we aim to take Sorobix and Soroban hand-in-hand to newer heights!
How we built it
- Soroban Tools
Challenges we ran into
- Compiling Rust over the fly was quite a difficult task
- Automating the process of deploying a contract via soroban was quite a challenge
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- The ability to write rust-based soroban contract and deploy them without any setup
- The ability to automatically create a wallet with faucet tokens for ease and convenience
What's next for Sorobix
Sorobix can be used for educational content and example code hosted in docs of Soroban, it can be very interactive and easy for developers and users wanting to use soroban and deploy contract on the stellar blockchain.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.