The team's inspiration mostly came from a desire to learn and curiosity.
What it does
Takes an .mp4, .mp3, .wav file and turns it into a snowflake.
How I built it
We used python with canvasvg(to print to the screen) and tkinter(to make a minimal GUI).
Challenges I ran into
The largest challenge was combining the team members' individual code together and making it compile and run.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
Going from minimal knowledge on how to develop this to the finished product.
What I learned
A lot about python.
What's next for Song to Snowflake
A better GUI and just making it more visually appealing overall.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.