Salary Blockchain / Social Blockchain Victor Porton I take the existing system MoonBeam and modify it.
This is a new kind of blockchain designed for salaries and social good:
Salaries Blockchain has the following distinguishing features (and many small distinctions outlines in the whitepaper):
- most features of Ethereum
- but no gas token (we will have a user option to set any token as a gas token)
- a kind of Proof of Authority validation with validators paid in a token of their choice
- EVM and WASM smart contract
- integrated file storage
- non-expensive financial transactions
- built-in centralized exchange of tokens
- Future Salaries contract for financing free software, science, climate, UBI, etc.
- database cleanups to keep it small (non-expensive) and fast
- even more reliability than the legacy blockchains
- copy-on-write forkery (to be added at a later stage)
- carbon-sucking financial system
Note that I do submit among other for specialized token competitions, because my subsystem Future Salaries provides useful applications for all kinds of tokens (that will correspond to ERC-20, ERC-721, and ERC-1155, to be in the future transferable to/from my blockchain).
See the "related links", especially
- the site for more information
- a short informal presentation
- the draft whitepaper
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.