As I ended a lone datanalysit, I needed some ease project that would be punishable in one person. I decided to scrape and clean some data about municipal amenities - not to create a universal tool for gathering information about them, mind you - and to learn something about webscraping

Data has been scrapped (with apify and the help of the apify team). The data has been cleaned, joined then cleaned again (In Google tables, in R and in too long time) and then visualised in Tableau.

Datasets were finalised. Lessons were learned. But the real treasure was the merch we got along the way.

Share this project:

Updates