A simple, minimalist and soothing weather application made in Swift.
- Handle small bugs appropriately
- Caching data upto 2 hours
- Develop Dark Mode
Credits and Inspirations
I downloaded the project, what now?
- Go to the file directory and do a
pod install. You must have Cocoapods installed on your system. For more information on Cocoapods, visit here.
- Next, go to "Constants.swift" under the "Utils" folder. Hop on to line 16 and insert your OpenWeatherMap API key. You can get one here.
- Build and Run the project!
- Swift 3.0
- Xcode 8.0+
- Cocoapods 1.2.0 (Beta), should work with the stable release as well, although not tested.