What it does
Snipstream turns a long video into a short 20-second clip, with the most important information.
How it works
- Extracts subtitles from a YouTube video.
- Uses Microsoft Cognitive Services API to find key phrases from each sentence.
- Gives weight to sentences according to density of key phrases in each sentence. This means it picks out the snappy sections which are the most important.
- Stitches these sections together to make a 20-second snip.
- Turn long lectures into quick refreshers for revision.
- Watch the highlights from political debates.
- "Trailer" preview for longer YouTube videos to see if you want to watch them.
- Many more...
- Customisable summary length.
- User-defined focus for the summary.
- Integration with speech to text software to summarize any video or audio.