Never leave your keyboard, with access to intelligently-retrieved, crowdsourced code snippets just a keypress away!
At A Glance
- Snipbase houses real-world code snippets mined from Github, Stackoverflow and elsewhere around the web.
- The Dynasnip editor plugin for Sublime Text 2 parses natural language comments and intelligently retrieves relevant snippets from Snipbase.
- Snippets are auto-curated by their usage frequency in code, and ranked for both freshness and relevance by reinforcement learning algorithms.
- Team-friendly; can be deployed in companies to facilitate code reuse across teams and projects when full-fledged libraries would be overkill.
- Device-agnostic; plugins can be developed for editors on any platform.
- Snipbase is powered by MongoDB.
- Dynasnip is built for Sublime Text 2 in Python 2.
Hacked in 48 hours for PennApps X by: