See the presentation at https://github.com/SuperV1234/zoohackathon2017/blob/master/slides.pdf. The source code is available at https://github.com/SuperV1234/zoohackathon2017
Automatic alert dispatching and tracking system
Alerts dispatched to rangers fighting against poachers require constant human monitoring and intervention.
- An operations room must be manned 24/7;
- Operators need to manually relay informations to rangers
Most protected areas do not have enough resources for a human-driven system.
SmartAlert can be entirely deployed on a Raspberry Pi (30£) and does not require human intervention.
SmartAlert provides the following customizable features:
- Monitoring and normalization of sensor data;
- Stripping of sensitive information;
- Location-based dispatching rules;
- Information relying (e.g. through GSM or radio);
- Anti-corruption auditing;
- Data post-processing support (e.g. machine learning)