What is this?
A submission for the Flutter Puzzle Hack 🧩 by Calamity210. You can try it out at https://slidepuzzlehack.web.app, for a better, run it on chrome. For the best experience, build the project for desktop or mobile.
The only real constraints we were given for this hack are:
All submissions must be slide puzzles. That means that the players “slide” a limited number of tiles into place to achieve a goal. Word puzzles, etc. will not be accepted. While most people went straight to the traditional 15-block sliding puzzle, I wanted to make something that many people were not also making.
This game is the outcome, a sokoban-inspired sliding puzzle. It falls perfectly into the constraints we were given, the player slides a number of boxes into place to complete the level.
(Tap and drag your mouse or finger over the dash in the home page for a cool little animation).
- Customizable difficulty.
- Supports all flutter-supported platforms.
- Supports both keyboard and joystick inputs. 🕹
- Randomly Generated Maps (🎊 It never gets old 🎊).
- Auto Solve (Click the help button, and it'll solve one box for you).
- Restart (You can restart the same level if you messed up).
- Fun (It has dash in it, why wouldn't it be fun?).
Running the Project 💻
To run the project either use the launch configuration in VSCode/Android Studio or use the following command:
$ flutter run -d chrome
- [x] Web 💻
- [x] Mobile 📱
- [x] Desktop 🖥
I've only tested the project on ios, macOS, android, and web.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.