Arranging a Skype meeting takes time because:
- participants need to agree on a common time
- the organizer needs to notify the participants
What about a chatbot that automatically arranges this for you?
What it does
The chatbot helps you create a Skype meeting in minutes, meanwhile it:
- finds a suitable time for all the participants
- notifies the other participants
How I built it
Challenges I ran into
- Natural language understanding is hard.
- Building a real intelligent dialogue system (the true AI) is hard.
- I am not sure how to customize the
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
I built my first bot! Though it's simple.
What I learned
How to build a bot for Skype as well as Slack.
What's next for Skype Meeting Arranger
- More intelligence
- Better time slot recommendation