Due to Covid-19 pandemic, a lot of people lost their jobs and so many people are spending days without food. I liked to play maze games as a child. So, I decided to make a maze game that can be related to world hunger. As a beginner, even if I was not able to do a huge game, I managed to complete a mini maze game.
What it does
SHARE my FARE... As the name suggests, it's all about sharing food. There are two characters, the player and the hungry boy who's waiting for you to give him some food to eat. The player has to find the correct route to reach the boy and offer the food before the time runs out.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
- No much experience among the members as we are beginners.
- Technical skills - We only have practiced few development languages such as HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Time Duration - We had to learn and study much things to do the project. And it took alot of time to study new things.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Completion - We could come up with a game that is playable. Even though it is not what we expected, still it has a good quality.
- Team bonding - We could gain skills related to team working and related areas
- Knowledge and Skills - We could learn many things and improve our practical skills
What we learned
- Mostly our skills related to web development was improved.
- Learned how to work as a team
What's next for SHARE my FARE
The game is hosted online on GitHub and can be played by anyone by visiting 'sharemyfare.us'. In the meantime, we will try to finish the initially planned project and add some more features and do some more changed.