There are fewer women who know how to manage their finances and fewer women entrepreneurs in India. Women have business ideas but don't have the resources to scale it to the next level. Often, they don't have access to guidance and fundings.
What it does
It is a personal finance and business finance management application. Personal Finance: 1. keeps track of your spending. 2. keeps track of your earnings. Business Finance: 1. keeps track of your sales records. 2. Inventory management of your products. 3. keeping track of your employee salaries. Also, connecting women entrepreneurs and investors / NGOs interested.(chatting facility is provided)
How we built it
We built it in Android studio and firebase database.
Challenges we ran into
- Shortage of time to add more features. ## Accomplishments that we're proud of Even though we didn't added a lot of features but we were able to fully complete whatever features we had initially planned. The app is in full working condition. Firebase makes it faster than most servers because of its real-time database. ## What we learned
- To work as a team
- Time management ## What's next for Shakti-The finance management app
- More features and extending the existing features to work faster.
- Reminders / notifications.
- Auto-mating the entry of data.