"A Fortune 500 CEO once said that when he had to choose between two candidates with similar qualifications, he gave the position to the candidate with the better handshake."
ShakeForce uses a Samsung Galaxy Gear Android Wear device to measure the strength of a client hand shake and records that information within Salesforce.com.
- User enables ShakeForce on their smartwatch
- Shakes hands with client contact
- Handshake strength is displayed on the Android Smartphone along with a graphical display. Display is in HSFU (Handshake Force Units)
- ShakeForce logs the handshake to the Notes of the client contact on Salesforce.com
- Wearables aren't just about fitness -- they can give us interesting new metrics.
- Gamification -- how many hands did you shake at the networking event?
- Metrics -- do firmer handshakes result in better deals?