From the Shopify workshop, we noticed that • The biggest part of Shopify users are independent merchants • there is a high demand in B2B solution in Shopify Independant merchants doesn't necessarily have the budget and all the needed skills (Marketing, Sales, Communication, ...) to do e-commerce properly that is why we are suggesting
What it does
an all in one solution in a form of Shopify App, which is a ChatBot that gives you recommendations and suggests call to actions to boost your e-commerce store, it can be about Marketing, Sales or anything that can help you to increase your income. It also assist you in real-time during your phone calls with customers, and give you hints, insights and shortcuts (to do some action according to the current phone call quickly). it offers a great User Experience to Store Owners.
How I built it
using: Shopify APIs IBM Cloud Services Flask (Python) and React.js (Jacascript) with Material-UI
Challenges I ran into
How to suggest recommendations and do data analysis
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
Buildling a Chatbot during a Hackathon
What I learned
IBM Cloud Services
- Suggesting to contact (by email or phone call) a specific customer and suggest to him a specific product(s) because there is an X chance that he will buy it. a. Because we judge that he is interested in that product b. Or he has bought previously a specific product, so we can suggestion complementary products such as accessories c. Or it is a consumable product so there is a high chance that he already consumed it, he can do the same order now.
- Suggesting to contact (by email or phone call) a specific customer and suggest to him a discount for a specific product.
- Suggesting to contact (by email or phone call) a specific customer and suggest to him a discount or free shipping (for example because he is a faithful customer).
- Suggesting to contact (by email or phone call) a specific customer and giving him details/explanations or just a demo or a VR experience about a specific product because we judge that he is confused.
- Suggesting to contact (by email or phone call) a specific customer and remind him about an uncompleted order.
- Suggestion to install another Shopify App (Ads)
- Displaying some Ads (generally suggestions for example, there is a new local delivery company in your area, they are suggesting better price if you want to work with them you improve your revenues.)
- Suggest some new products or some affiliate products to be put in the store (because we judge them relevant and can generate a good revenue according to the customers of the store) a. We check the search term and we analysis each search if it was satisfied or not b. We analysis the cookies and the interests of the customers of the store
We analyze the current phone call and show insights about the customer’s data and the current phone call too • We suggest some products that the customer may be interested in • We highlight some words (that we judge relevant from the phone call)s • We show some shortcuts (actions) to be done dynamically according to the phone call o For example: Create an order if the user ask too Open a Support ticket if the user has a claim Add a Task to the Todo list and so on.