Have you ever faced a situation where you have opened multiple tabs to complete your work but need to close your laptop.
Maybe your mom is calling for dinner or you need to take a break and then resume your study?
Do you find it annoying to close all the tabs and then reopen them once you are back? 😵💫😢
Or you might have researched some good websites for your Chemistry exam preparation but not in mood to study now?
So presenting before you a must-have Chrome extension: SEAMLESS STUDY! 😎
What it does:
Helps all the hardworking people out there by reducing their efforts in closing and reopening chrome tabs!
A chrome extension which helps you create a workspace of all the currently opened Chrome tabs and save them before you go for a break, so that when you are back to work, you can open them instantly in a click!
The best part: you need not close those tabs after saving, the extension gives you option to close all the open tabs after saving them.
- Create a session from all open tabs in just one click.
- The sessions can be restored at any later point of time. They will stored in local storage and will not be erased.
- Option to either close all the tabs after saving or to keep them open (in case you need to review them once).
- Option to name the sessions to avoid confusion
- Restore sessions multiple times or delete them after reading
What's next for Seamless Study
- Add light/dark mode with multiple color themes.
- Option to export the list of saved sessions
- One click button to bookmark them
- Sign-in option to sync the session list across multiple devices
- Clone this repository
- Open chrome and go to chrome://extensions/ and turn on Developer mode
- Click on "Load unpacked" and load the cloned repository
- The extension will be now available on chrome