I wanted to create something fun and lighthearted while addressing today's problems. I have a passion for drawing dinosaur cartoons around campus, so I wanted to incorporate it into my game. Another student showed me Scratch so I decided to get started on it but soon realized it wasn't easy to use and wasn't ideal for the game I'm designing. In addition I wanted to practice writing code which I can't do with scratch since it is drag and drop style. I tried to install an update on my computer to get better software, but the update failed and broke my computer.
What it does
How I built it
Challenges I ran into
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
What I learned
What's next for Save the Dinosaurs