What it does
Safree is a web3-enabled short videos solution powered by stepzen api , lens protocol, and livepeer.
How we built it
- NextJS - HTML enhanced for web apps!
- Stepzen - Awesome GraphQL backend service.
- Lens Protocol - Cutting edge decentralized social network protocol..
- Livepeer - the world's open video infrastructure
- Ethers - interacting with the Ethereum Blockchain and its ecosystem.
- Apollo Client - fast state management library for GraphQl
- dicebear Avatars - A great Avatar library
- chakra-ui - the component library we all love.
Challenges we ran into
querying, its one thing doing it on a a graphical explorer, its an entire different beast doing in through a frontend.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
i never worked with an api before deciding to particibate in this hack , so introducing myself to the different api , working with them, and building some of them was exciting journey. this hack was a motivation to actually learn all about api.
What we learned
working with api in general, and it feels like i discovered a very exciting new world
What's next for Safree
nothing really, this app was supposed to become a traveling app hence the name , but it got boiled down due to the time into what it is right now , so with enough time safree will return to being a traveling app and the video sharing will be a feature of it
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.