Saathi (साथी) noun:
Saathi is a Hindi word, meaning companion. A companion is a person, or in our case, an android application employed to be with and assist another person.
What is it ?
This is an Android Application that assists a college student and making the already difficult and hard college life a bit interesting and easier. It is an intra-college application, which every student can download and use. It has featured such as -
- an Authentication System
- A fully updated User Profile
- A portal for registering Courses
- Viewing your Daily Time-Table
- A To-Do List
This is built using Android Studio and has a UI that supports all screen-sizes. It uses Google Firebase Services to interact with the users and store all the data.
How to use it ?
It's very easy to use Saathi on your mobile phones. Just follow these steps -
- Go to the link https://github.com/saatvikj/Saathi .
- Click on Clone or Download button and then download as zip.
- Extract the zip folder to any directory in your computer.
- Make sure you have Android Studio installed in your computer.
- Go to Android Studio, and click on File and then Open.
- Now browse into the directory where you extracted the zip folder and click on the Saathi.