We thought the Idea of Rubiks's Cubes was interesting.

What it does

It takes in an unsolved cube and outputs the lists of moves to solve it.

How we built it

We defined the cube as a 3D Array and filled it in with each respective color for each square. We then defined all the possible rotations of the cube using the same orientation. We used AI to figure out the moves to solve it.

Challenges we ran into

Problems with orientation and rotations, Out of memory on Solver.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

Building this project from scratch.

What we learned

Creating a more complicated AI

What's next for RubiksSolver

Optimizing the solver and rotation methods.

Built With

Share this project: