What is the problem of the clients?
They need to get the services and information for their businesses in fast and easy way. They have no time for doing mechanic work. As we know “Time is money”.
The goal of the project is to provide clients with adaptive, informative and customizable interface
What’s the solution?
To organize the sets of service modules which the clients would get depending on their business segment. They would get the suggestions with sets of suitable modules or they would be able to construct and change these sets how they need. There are different functionality for the user’s side and administrator’s / manager’s side.
- Opportunity to set up initial menu for the certain segment;
- Opportunity to see the analytics about using of modules by different types of segments and roles of clients to create more effective UI.
For manager (if the client has one):
- Opportunity of agile setup of few templates within each segments for different types of clients (clients with different roles) which can be done based on the following mechanics:
- Clients survey on main functions for the first login and templates displaying based on answers (the question: “What’s your position?”);
- Show templates and choosing one of them in interactive mode.
- Different content based on the segment;
- Customization of module sets.
An expected results of implementation:
- Increasing of availability of information;
- Interaction improvement;
- Reduction of time for operations.
What it does
Usable smart modular interface for different types of clients.
How we built it
Ruby on Rails client-server application.