We made a good game last year. Because change scares us and the producer said it'd be "hip" with the "millennials" so we were forced to make another one.
What it does
- It's a game.
- Play it.
How we built it
- Using our laptops and fingers.
- Gamemaker Studio 2 and paint.net and memes with the power of yeet.
Challenges we ran into
- Thinking of stuff for me (Aleksandr) to do.
- Garbage tier graphics programming.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Finding of stuff for me (Aleksandr) to do - Devpost stuff and presentation.
- Didn't crash and is actually working.
What we learned
- Downing Red Bull is not good for you.
- Ryu is trash in Smash Ultimate.
- Isabelle is actually broken af.
- Our 16 and 32 times tables.
What's next for RockPaperSplat 2 - Attack Of The Yeets
- RockPaperSplat 3 - Revenge Of The Broken Flute