About the project
REVIVIFY was built under Code-N-Counter Hackathon hosted by, Nagarro. REVIVIFY is the solution to the problem faced by the visually impaired people in order to get access to education. It is the cheapest, fastest and most efficient way for getting information, by interacting with the system through voice.
The system is able to provide information without any need of visual interaction. In speech, the system asks the user his query, the query may ask to find :-
- Every relevant information on a topic.
- a summary of any topic.
- the meaning and synonym of a word.
- Get Python 2.7
- Clone the repository using the following command.
git clone https://github.com/sidgupta234/Revivify/
- Go into the Revivify directory and run the following command in the terminal.
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Goto to the directory containing manage.py file and write the given command in terminal.
python manage.py runserver