There is always room for improvement, a retrospective allows to account for that. We chose 3 projects from the explorer pod portfolios and decided to work on improving them.
What it does
DataAnnotated Documentation Site- A complete docs site with a comprehensive guide to the DataAnnotated project built with Docusaurus and hosted on GitHub pages. The site is built on react and the docs section support markdown format.
indie-threads- Added feature improvement to frontend components.
How we built it
- Docusaurus docs and site generator
Challenges we ran into
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Deploying our docs site lightning fast
- Able to fix open issues successfully
- Writing clean code
What we learned
- Building websites and documentation with a docs generator
- Making quality PRs
- Collaborating Code
- Working on feature branches
- Advanced git concepts
What's next for Retrospective3
It's a wrap, for now, all the PRs have been completed.