Student View 1
Student View 2
iclickers lack interactivity that computers are capable of. I wanted to build a more economical solution that is also more user friendly. Moreover, I wanted to learn Firebase and React!
What it does
- Instructors can create questions for their courses.
- Instructors can make a question go live during class.
- Students can answer live questions
- Instructors can view how the answers change in real time. They can project it so the whole class can view it.
How I built it
- I used Firebase, React and Chart.js.
Challenges I ran into
- Updating the charts in real time.
- Learning React as I built the web app.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Connecting Firebase with a React App.
What I learned
- React, Firebase and Material-UI.
What's next for Responsa
- User Authentication using Firebase.
- Question creation tools for instructors.
- UI polish.
- Typed answers.
- Mobile App.