Project submission by Team 62, Pied Piper
Project Name: Reflectlio
The ongoing pandemic has taken a toll on people’s mental health across all age groups. While it is important to take the necessary steps to maintain social distancing and hygiene, we need to look into our emotional well being during such trying times. We can monitor mood swings and unexpected behavioral changes by keeping a log of our emotions on a daily basis and judge the pattern that occurs over a particular time period.
What it does
A web application that can help you monitor and track your mood by providing you with insights on your behavioral patterns. The analysis will be through a color-coordinated graph, based on your interests and daily diary entries, along with an in-built activity suggester chatbot to guide you better as per your mood.
How does it work:
- Create an account by signing in.
- Add your own interests, hobbies, and routine commitments, category-wise under Leisure, Learning or Productivity.
- Maintain your diary logs and entries by entering your mood range (from 1-10) for that particular day and a brief description if you wish to.
- Our virtual assistant chatbot can help you suggest activities and how to make your day more interesting and productive.
- Keep a check on your day-to-day mood swings through a well-maintained and color co-ordinated graph analysis.
Challenges we ran into
- Google cloud integration
- Route sub-connections
- Firebase Database issues
- Limited Google Cloud Experience
- Difficulties merging frontend with the backend.
Accomplishments that we are proud of
- Proud of using the Google Cloud Platform
- Integration of real-time Forms and Database
What's next for Reflectlio
- Daily reminders
- Peer connecting