First testing run with the phoenix model
What it does
Creates an augmented reality experience from dynamic components. The example would be useful for tours to unclutter the windows of Florida Poly.
How we built it
Using ARToolKit for Unity
Challenges we ran into
Particle effects do not seem to render on markers Live updates slow down the phone drastically
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Loading images from EC2 for the app.
What we learned
To not try to do everything from scratch
What's next for RAR
Getting particle effects to work Creating an easier tool for managing dynamic components Speeding up live updates