The rapid design, development and adoption of AI technologies, in particular, is well documented. Spearheading change across multiple key sectors, including ecology and climate change, healthcare and security (both physical and digital).
What it does
It is multilingual artificial intelligence chatbot that can handle user queries and amend bookings using silvercore api. In todays fast paced world the user does not need to wait over the phone and talk to a TMC Agebt to change/cancel/refund their tickets. AI powered Max works as an intelligent agent that can answer customers enquires.
How we built it
Using IBM's Watson personal assistant, NodeJS and countless libraries and frameworks. We used google translate to add multilingual capabilities to our chat bot.
Challenges we ran into
- Authentication with SilverRail's API was challenging and cost us a lot of hours of work.
- Exchange tickets through the Silvercore API.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Building a multilingual artificial intelligence chatbot that can handle user queries in a short time.
- Integration with a complex API and handling after sale enquires.
What we learned
Coding is fun.
What's next for RailBot
- Scalability and performance upgrades
- Ticket exchanges
- Purchase tickets