Inspired by the interviews made and the research done.
What it does
- Enhance brand attractiveness.
- Strengthen brand value.
- Reposition R-kioski focus
How I built it
- Research: A. Understanding the problem from the company’s perspective. => What would make franchising more attractive compared to salary job or continuing studies. B. Agree on the research methods: Qualitative Method C. Formulate questions for 2 sources: Existing R-kioski’s franchisees and Employees; People on the street.
- Analyze collected data and comparing with the data given by R-kioski.
- Layering problems.
- Choosing a layer to concentrate on: Reposition R-kioski brand in order to make it more attractive.
- Focusing on a problem to tackle: Because of the relevance of the subject for millennials, we chose to focus on sustainability
- Our solution to make R-kioski more sustainable is to reduce the use of plastic bottles. For this we wish to: 1) offer tap water at R-kioski shops (either free or for a small donation) => as a bonus this will initiate customers to make impulsive purchases. 2) sell R-kioski eco friendly refillable bottles 3) provide biodegradable water cups
Challenges I ran into
- Exploring problems
- Choosing our focus.
- Communication regarding language barrier during interviews
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Identified where the problems lie.
- Produced multiple valuable ideas.
- Chose one focus.
What I learned
- Design Process
- Deepen knowledge in Franchising concept.
- Team dynamics.
What's next for R-kioski Franchisee
- Validate the solution.
- Look into all the key findings and tackle strategically other problems.