- Quarantine, pandemic mental stability and mental health
What it does
- QUARelation is a completely anonymous chatroom that allows users to talk to another user about their day, problems and reach our for required mental support
How we built it
- We built it through a cumulative effort of a team who split the jobs between back-end and front-end. We use Firebase, Visual Studio Code, React-Native and Expo.
Challenges we ran into
- Definitely the debugging part of the program. As we have barely little to no experience in developing an app, it proved to be challenging for us.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- We are proud of taking the challenge of having no experience at all in Reactive-Native and being able to develop an application
What we learned
- We learned a lot about Reactive-Native, and the difficult passes of debugging
What's next for QUARelation
-We would like to finish the app and actually develop it with the database of firebase , make it more user friendly and add tweets and newsfeed about covid- 19