What it does
- You have a website (qrev.tech) that has a QR code. You don't have to login to view this, just navigate to this site!
- You have your mobile phone with the qrev app. There, you keep all your links. You select which link you wish to open, and you then scan the QR code.
- The site page automagically redirects to the link you clicked in the app.
- Ability to share sessions, meaning that you scan one QR code and have multiple browsers redirect at once!
How we built it
- Pusher for their realtime technologies.
- Laravel Echo as a Pusher wrapper for Laravel (backend) and ES6 (frontend)
- VueJS for frontend
- Laravel for backend
- SASS for styling
- React-Native for the mobile application
- Docker for local development
- NodeJS for ES6 processing and asset management
- .tech site hosted using AWS