This is inspired by a 6 months of experienced flutter guy who has just shared the news and told me to make it real. I have registered for this puzzle hack just after announcement but I didn't get time because of new job and new roles. After that I thought to make it anyhow and I started to work in weekends.
What it does
Its allowing to use in all the Six platforms provided by Flutter. I have maximum tried to make it run as much as possible for all platforms.
How we built it
Before applying into this puzzle hack, I really didn't know about the BLoC Patterns which is used into this. I have also tried other tech things to learn for this like theming and animations.
Challenges we ran into
The biggest challenge that I faced into this:
- To run this project on all the platforms especially on Linux.
- I'm newbie into this structure so its took 2-3 days to just understand the code only.
- The custom photo part which is little bit tricky because we have to create parts as per puzzle size.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- The most proudest thing which I have done is that I have successfully build this project for all Six platforms.
What we learned
- BLoC Pattern Structure
- Abstraction used into SharedTheme
- To run into other platforms except Android, iOS
- To change the name of apps of Linux, Windows, MacOS
- To change launcher icons for other platforms
What's next for PuzzleMania
I want to still implement following things:
- Custom Pics for Puzzle board
- Level wise game
- Improvements in logics of Auto Play