Being a Pub Crawl organizer and participant, I always noticed that making routes for 15 teams and 10 stops is a tedious task.
What it does
Pub Crawl Planner automates the route generation for a multi-team multi-stop pub crawl.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- The UI is beautiful and user-friendly. The Autocomplete feature from Google Maps is well integrated.
- The core algorithm is able to generate routes efficiently even for a big problem-size.
What we learned
What's next for pub-crawl-planner
- More options for the user (maximum amount of teams per pub at a time, minimum time spent at each pub)
- Prettier pdf generation
- Better error catching
- Encode parameters in the URL
- Include an itinerary from Google Maps in the generated PDF