Cybersecurity is a big problem: People use weak passwords and aren't aware of how to identify phishing attacks. We wanted to inform the public so that everyone stays safe on the net.
What it does
Provides people with an opportunity to learn more about cybersecurity using information and interactive activities on the website.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
- Styling the website with CSS
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Made functional website with interactive features
- We coded this even though we didn't have much (or any) experience with the languages
What we learned
- Bootstrap can be convenient but also limiting
- New languages for Web Dev
What's next for Psyber
- Style the website to be more aesthetic
- Add more interactive features
- Use HTML tag instead of JS prompt()