The main inspiration for this project is to automate setting up the project environment setup which we have to do every time we start the PC. So rather than writing same command to go to project location and open it in code editor and also to initialize back-end, why can't we convert this all into a single small command.
What it does
It saves all the command needed to set the environment and associate it with a setup name, which we can use as reference to run it.
How we built it
I built it with all the core packages of python.
Challenges we ran into
Few challenges I faced:
- How to check the editor exists or not?
- How to check if same file exists or not?
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Run smoothly without any issue.
What we learned
- How to check any package exist in system
- File management.
- Error handling
What's next for Project Setup Creator
- Install-able for different OS
- Can be run anywhere with single name
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.