Diani is a tool designed to aid in the diagnosis of Dyslexia.

How we built it

Diani is built using an Arduino and is programmed in C++. The Website was also built using Github, Replit, Hugo, HTML , and CSS.

Challenges we ran into

There had been a few times where the LED's would not blink in a random sequence. To Fix this, we modified the code and did some testing.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

We are proud that we came up with a finished product that works. It's as if its truly alive.

What we learned

We learned more about how to communicate with each other and how to debug problems when using hardware.

What's next for Project Diani

We will use 3D printing technology to create a case for Diani next. We're also looking to see if there are any improvements that we could make to Diani.

Built With

Share this project:

Updates