Create Generic Event Modules
Create Generic Object
Helping non-profits to solve their problem which would be impactful in a larger perspective. Its all about giving back to the community!!
What it does
Progress tracking application is a production-grade end to end application used to generically define, create and track the progress of users/volunteers which are mapped to corresponding event types.
How we built it
We designed a system that will be scalable to common problems like tracking the progress of users/volunteers those are frequently/infrequently contributing to the non-profits. We used Java, Spring Boot for the backend, Angular js, Html, CSS for the front end and D3.js for the reporting and visualization.
- Designed and analyzed the problems to implement a generic solution.
- Designed generic modules to create objects and modify them according to admin needs.
- Brainstormed and designed a system to generate the graphical reports.
Technology Stack Java Spring Boot MongoDB Angular.js HTML,CSS D3.js (Reporting)
Challenges we ran into
- Took time to come with a design of the generic solution.
- Modelling data, querying databases.
- Finding the most efficient algorithm.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Building overnight solutions
- Completing end to end solution with 90% of the usecases covered.
What we learned
- Team Coordination, working along the team.
- Designing the solution within the given time constraints
What's next for Progress_Tracking_Team3
Implementing frontend for CSV and JSON reports.(backend working)
Generating more number of customized bar charts and pie charts.