We had problem finding teammates to collab with during the pandemic as there was no face to face interaction between students.

What it does

Help match teammates for collab based on skills, experience and location

How we built it

Used django to create the front end, sqlite for the database and a Monte Carlo for the RL algorithm,

Challenges we ran into

Connecting the front and the back end, data collection.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

Implementing the policy net.

What we learned

A lot of python, sqlite, RL, django and teamwork.

What's next for Procolson: Project Collab Social Network

We would refine out labels and hope to build a mobile app.

Built With

Share this project: