This is a Jekyll website template designed for Explorer Fellows. During the Fellowship, you'll generate a number of projects
This can also be used for Open Source and Externship Fellows but you might need to make some tweaks.
Make your own!
- Fork this repository or use the Template button.
_config.ymlto contain your information.
urlto be what your Github Pages will be (the name of the repository)
- Make sure it has the /
- Go to the repository settings and turn on GitHub Pages
Add your portfolio
_data and fill out either
- title: Machine Learning Project event: MLH Fellowship Explorer Sprint 3 - Batch 1 date: Fall 2020
- role: Open Source Fellow company: MLH Fellowship dates: Summer 2020 logo: fellowship.svg
- course: Explorer Fellow institute: MLH Fellowship dates: Fall 2020 logo: fellowship.svg
Add project posts
- Make a new
.mdfile inside of
- Add the header to your markdown file (see below) and change the title to the name of your blog post.
- Write your project page! Can be a README from GitHub or your Devpost page.
- Add the
page-namefield to your
Top of post markdown file post.
--- title: Sprint 1 Project layout: page ---
projects.yml with the
- title: Machine Learning Project event: MLH Fellowship Explorer Sprint 3 - Batch 1 date: Fall 2020 page-name: sprint1
If you want to test it locally or add some new features, run the below commands. Make sure to have Ruby and Bundler installed.
bundle install bundle exec jekyll serve