I have been interested in how long and when I should take a sleep for a long time and repeated trial and error. For example, I have tried too short sleep and upset my health several times. I think it is difficult and not accurate to judge from the experience.
What it does
- Now we can know ideal conditions of sleep, thanks to DNA information of AWAKENS, Inc.
- Adding to that, this web application calculate WHAT TIME you should go to bed and get up and display that in a pie chart.
How I built it
- This web app calculates duration of sleep using "Sleep duration" scope of GENOME LINK API and the contents of the article of National Sleep Foundation as reference.
- This web app calculates exact time of sleep using "Morning person" scope of GENOME LINK API and asking what time a user usually has to get up.
- "Excessive daytime sleepiness" scope is also used for proposal of having a nap.