Millions of people worldwide play basketball every day and less than 1% of these people play professionally or for a living. This means that the other 99% play for fun in courts around the world. The problem all these recreational players are often faced with is finding a good group of guys to play a game with. We created Portaball to give these players a social media platform to be able to connect with others and start games on their own. Portaball can help organize millions of games all around the world and would be useful to a large population of people, and a chance to help those people provided the inspiration for our application.

Share this project:
×

Updates