- People want to discover new places to visit and travel to.
- People want to interact and clarify their doubts regarding the place.
- People want to store and track their travel bucket list.
What it does
- Allows people to add #wanderlust posts from social media to their bucket list.
- Allows people to join location-based chatrooms and interact with people around the location.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
- Social Media platform APIs are restrictive due to privacy controls. We made a browser extension where the user will choose to bookmark a post. No user activity is tracked thus maintaining user privacy.
- Allowing users to sign up and log in using chrome extension and web app social media accounts.
- Creating temporary chat channels and allowing users to authenticate and chat using their Twitter profile.
- Packing our solution into a seamless User Interface and Experience. Deployment on different platforms.