Fun, social mini polls to share with your friends.
The app was built around the necessity of organizing people for simple decisions, specially within big WhatsApp groups. Trying to get a group of 20+ people to agree on something was just caotic. Thus, the Pollifier idea was born: a way to quickly and effortlessly create mini-polls to share with your friends, with a small, customizable, easy to remember URL and most importantly: fun.
Back-end built with Ruby on Rails and front-end with jQuery, which I will entirely port to React in the very near future.
- Real time user voting with WebSockets.
- Vote with a different username on different polls, no password required!
- Fun animations and emojis for every user.
- Can add 3 images per poll option, stores in Amazon's AWS.
- Optional people limit per poll.
- Optional votes per person per poll.
- URL editing.
- Atomic voting transactions.
- Add hashtags to your poll.
- Mobile-first and desktop ready.
- Tested with RSpec.
- Fully SEO ready.
- Branded and product-ready.