- Event planning is really hard!!! We've had trouble with planning events for family and friends/college events in the past. We wanted to make it simple.
What it does
- PlanIt tracks all the details of your event in one place, so you can find it later. It also suggests venues, vendors, food, activities, and next steps based on the area you input on the landing page.
How I built it
- We used a prototype (for now) just to prove the concept.
Challenges I ran into
- We couldn't come up with an idea until last minute. We also had a limited knowledge of the code we needed. We also didn't have time to link the pages we did come up with.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- We built this in two hours :D
What I learned
- Plan ahead of time, stop changing your plans and ideas. STICK WITH SOMETHING!! We also learned a variety design concepts, how to make/design a logo, how to design a prototype, and UX principles. Additionally learned how to utilize instapage, weebly (attempted to), gimp, etc.
What's next for PlanIt
- To actually code it.