Welcome to Pigeon
A real-time chatting app developed with Flutter
Hello I'm Pigeon, I will guide you all and introduce you all to my self😄.
OKK! So, what I am? And what I am for?
I'm a real-time chatting app developed by [woinbo](www.github.com/woinbo) using awesome technologies such as [Flutter](www.flutter.dev), Node-js, MongoDB, SocketIO, rest APIs, and much more.....
- Splash Screen
- Registration/Login Screen (## One time login)
- Phone no registration (# No hassle of email and password)
- Following as well as phone contact syncing just like WhatsApp
- Left Right swiping for video and audio calling
- Smart AI suggestion for smart reply
- Auto grammatical/Spelling mistake correct
- Voice message
- Leave Voice and video messages while your friend is offline
- Full activity tracker
- Secure with 128bit encryption
- Beautifull UI/UX
- smart enough for letting you know typing..., online, last seen
- And much more...
- [x] Splash Screen
- [x] Login/Registration Activity
- [x] Home Page (In progress)
- [ ] Chat page (In progress)
- [ ] Video calling / audio calling (In progress)
- [ ] Status (In progress)
- [ ] Most of the UI (In progress)
- [ ] Backend (In progress)
- [ ] A lot of work is remaing
- First of all fork this repo or clone this repo to your machine.
- Then goto inside the Backend folder and open CMD in it, then type
npm i(make sure you have installed node-js properly)
- Then open this backend folder inside you favorite editor (mine is VScode), after opening this folder open a file named index.js
- Then Edit the following:
- MongoDB URL,
- Then open the frontend folder inside that you will find constant.dart, inside that, make sure you edit the nodeEndPoint URL to your localhost or you machine IP.
- Then in the backend folder with the cmd opened type
nodemon index.js(make sure you have installed nodemon)
- Then inside run the flutter app on your emulator or on your physical device with USB debugging mode on.
enjoy the app.
your contribution will be appreciated.